Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wherever I Lay My Hat

Spintown News:
- Editing like crazy & sick as a dog...should be done by Sunday night or Monday night though.
- If you like the new graphics I'm using here at Spintown, check out AtomicUs 5000.
- Sorry for not posting Saturday. Got sick just before Thanksgiving, and Saturday I just chilled. Still sick, but a little better now. Really want to get better for work on Monday, because I felt like crap all day Wednesday & Friday at work.

Wherever I Lay My Hat
I didn't know the most famous mime in the world did another song besides 'Torn'.



Computer Friends
The Sniper Twins feat. Rob Collier put together a geeky music video.



Halo King
This guy is so good at Halo he had to make a music video about it.



Your Weekly Music Lesson with Walt
Class 9: Kanye West, TI, and Beatles: Sample Examples.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Djamila performing one of her songs live. CLICK HERE FOR Just Being Jealous

2. Here's another Tom Milsom song, this time with an animated music video. CLICK HERE FOR Catsongs II

3. I'm going to be honest this song isn't very good, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have posted this link if the whateverhollywood girls weren't so hot. CLICK HERE FOR Come Light Us (If You Work On The Hills)

No comments:

Post a Comment