Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You Can Vote However You Like

Spintown News:
I hope everyone took the time to vote today. I started a new job, but still made time. That said, I voted McCain so I'm not exactly thrilled with the results.

You Can Vote However You Like
Kids from the Ron Clark Academy performing a live parody to TI's "Whatever You Like".



Code Monkey
I've posted a ton of Jonathan Coulton fan videos over the past year, and probably a half dozen of just Code Monkey. This is one I haven't posted though, so enjoy.



Games Are Our One Desire
This is my favorite video from the Stupid Mario Brothers.



U B the STAR "12 Days" 2008
Zipster is doing another Christmas video. I plan on sending in a video to represent Spintown.



Best Of The Rest:

1. The Rockabelles support Obama in song. CLICK HERE FOR We Got The Mo

2. Here's a Sarah Palin tribute song, by the Palin Boys. Let's hope since the election is finally over all these political songs will stop. CLICK HERE FOR Rockin' Robin

3. Alyssa Bernal doing a fine Yael Naim cover. CLICK HERE FOR New Soul

4. Here's today's web cam dance. CLICK HERE FOR Black & White Booty

5. Here's an old music video by Mr. Safety. CLICK HERE FOR Stupidity

6. This 6 year old would be pretty amazing even if he was 40. CLICK HERE FOR Piano Master

7. PacMan dancing to another popular song. CLICK HERE FOR No Air

No comments:

Post a Comment