Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bad Rap

Spintown News:
I 'And 1'ed' a few guys today on the basketball court. I don't want to mention their names, but I can't really help myself (Stephon, Todd & Brian). I might have to change my name to the Fat & Cripple Professor. Sorry, I know this isn't really noteworthy to anyone but me...and Stephon, Todd & Brian. :p

Rap Gone Terribly Wrong
This is a really funny skit about a rapper who has some strange lyrics.


Rap Gone Terribly Wrong - Watch more Free Videos

Mario Theme On Theremin
I had to Google 'Theremin' just to find out what the heck it was.



Do The Panda Dance
I'm not totally convinced these are real pandas...just wanted to make sure I didn't mislead you in any way. :p



VOLARE
The Dean Martin version of this song is much better, but this is still a good lip sync video.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I wish nerdy chicks were considered cool back when I was in school. CLICK HERE FOR I Believe She's Lying

2. Here's one of my favorite musicial movie moments. CLICK HERE FOR My Little Buttercup

3. I'm pretty sure this is staged, but I'm posting it anyways. CLICK HERE FOR Web Cam Wipeout

No comments:

Post a Comment