Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, November 24, 2008

Speed Stacks Routine

Stacking Routine
As a gym teacher I see & use Speed Stacks often. I can even do a lot of what these kids are doing, but not nearly as fast. Time to go practice my stacking so I can make a viral video.



Barrel Of A Gun (ukulele cover)
Wade Johnston provides us with our ukulele fix for the day.



LumberJack Swagger
Cool song, bad dancing....I skipped past some jibber jabber.



Beastly Beatbox
thecomputernerd01 has been working on his mixing skills.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Group does some classic hits on a television talent show. CLICK HERE FOR Medley

2. I posted a short booty clip the other day, here's a lot more booty for you. CLICK HERE FOR More Booty

3. I think this is the first time I've linked to Supermac18. CLICK HERE FOR The Song Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment