Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Featuring: Joel Cathey

Spintown News:
I start editing 'Internet Dance 2' Friday. Hopefully I'll get a real good start on the video this weekend, then finish it by the end of next weekend. That's the plan at least.

Joel Cathey is someone Jack Conte recommended in his last vlog. I checked him out, and saw that he makes great videosongs much like Jack Conte & Nataly Dawn. So I instantly subscribed, and decided to feature him today. If he continues to make good music with cool videos, it won't be long before I add him to the list of 'Spintown All Stars' on the right.

Through The Window



Freeze My Blankets



You Haven't Found Me



We're Together



Best Of The Rest:

1. Here's a little more Joel. CLICK HERE FOR Step Back

2. Nathan Wills recently hit 10,000 channel views and celebrated by allowing people to download & use one of his tracks in their videos. CLICK HERE FOR Free Track

3. Tay Zonday recently uploaded another original song. CLICK HERE FOR The Year 6000

No comments:

Post a Comment