Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Single Ladies Single Man Beyonce Mashup

I've got a pretty good post for you today, but first I'd like to mention a few things.
- First, I'd like to pat myself on the back a little. Did anyone notice I posted an update everyday during October!
- Second, it's getting close to the 1 year anniversary since I started this blog. Nov. 6, '07 was my first post, and things have changed a bit since then. I didn't really have much of a goal in mind, or much direction.
- The last thing I'd like to mention is that this blog will be getting another small upgrade. I've hired someone to make some graphics for the site. Not much, but a new header, logo, icon & maybe a few different banners. I haven't seen any of the guys work yet, so I don't know how it's going to turn out. This blog will remain very simple looking even after the new graphics. I don't like a lot of pointless eye candy on sites/blogs I visit, and advertising is even worse. So new graphics won't mean more, and since I do this for fun & not money I'll never have ads. (unless I start getting millions of hits each day, in which I reserve the right to be a sellout :p )

This guy was my lead video a few days back, it might have been the funniest video I had ever watched. I knew it was just a matter of time before someone did a mashup with the original music video. Enjoy.



Stand By Me - International Version
One of the best versions of 'Stand By Me' I have heard, and it's a really cool idea to boot.



Lip Sync Kid
This starts off a little slow, but just wait. This kid really gets into the song, and does a great job. One day I'm going to have to post a list of the top 10 lip sync videos of all time. I'm officially putting it on the to do list.


Cool Song - For more amazing video clips, click here

FreeCreditReport "COVER SONG VIDEO" Contest!
I featured the Dave Days entry to this contest the other day, and I thought I should link to this in case anyone is interested in entering.



Best Of The Rest:

1. If you liked the 'Stand By Me' video above check this video out. CLICK HERE FOR One Love - International Version

2. It's time for everyones favorite You Tube rapper, rehdogg. CLICK HERE FOR Your Feelings Show

3. I think this was a piano solo that she decided to put lyrics to. CLICK HERE FOR The Dying Song (the Unfinished Story)

4. If you like a little junk in the trunk, this is a good video for you. CLICK HERE FOR Junk In The Trunk

5. He's no Buddy Rich in my opinion, but he's not bad either. CLICK HERE FOR Drum Solo

6. I've seen better performances, but this is pretty good nonetheless. CLICK HERE FOR Argentina Tango

7. Another video of the most hyped person in the world. MSNBC is going to be really disappointed when this guy doesn't walk on water after being elected. CLICK HERE FOR Obama Be Thy Name

No comments:

Post a Comment