Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whatever You Like (acoustic remix) - Tommy Knox

I featured Tommy Knox not too long ago in this blog, and mentioned he had quickly became one of my favorite You Tubers. At the time I didn't even know he did covers for charity, so mad props to the guy again.

DONATE $10 or $15 to either of his first giving charities and get a personal request video for YOU! Any song you want him to sing!

DONATE TO THE CHILDREN'S HUNGER FUND AND HELP FEED STARVING CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD!
http://www.firstgiving.com/tommyknox101

DONATE TO THE WORLD WILDLIFE FUND TO HELP ENDANGERED ANIMALS LIKE POLAR BEARS, PANDA BEARS AND SEA TURTLES!
http://www.firstgiving.com/tommyknox100



SPWNING Halloween
I like projects that fans of artists can get involved with, go Nerdfighters.



I Can Get Used To This - David Choi
Another original song from David Choi.



What's It Gonna Be?
It's time to revisit a classic, been awhile since I had come across this.



Best Of The Rest:

1. It's time for 'Your Weekly Music Lesson with Walt'. If you didn't know he already sent me a clip of himself dancing, and he will be in my next dance video. CLICK HERE FOR Lesson 6: How Microphones Work

2. spricket24 is excited about Halloween, and does a little happy dance. I normally wouldn't have posted this, but I wanted another Halloween themed link. CLICK HERE FOR spricket24

3. How about a 2nd Nerdfighter video for today? Hank and Katherine do a Dr. Horrible cover. CLICK HERE FOR On the Rise

No comments:

Post a Comment