Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Marie Digby original

Spintown News:
Got rejected for aide with my upcoming classes at Miami University. Apparently if you already have a B.S. it's tough to get any aide. To bad that first B.S. I got from them didn't help me get a decent paying job, or I could pay my own way up front. Doesn't help that I'm white & my parents made decent money.

Stop Me (This Time)
What's that? You want me to post a brand new Marie Digby original song? You don't have to tell me twice, enjoy.



Four Minutes, Hey!
Cool little parody video which is probably better then the original since this features a ukulele.



The Robot
I don't subscribe to edbassmaster, but I have to admit he can be pretty funny at times.



Super Mario Bassoon Quartet
I've been listening to Mario themes in my car the past week or so, if you're wondering why I've been posting so many Mario covers lately.



Best Of The Rest:

1. The only thing I don't like about Doug, is that he features his pet dogs way too often in his videos. Fortunately he didn't include them in this video. CLICK HERE FOR The Old Red Phone Booth

2. This is a really short commercial I thought was funny. CLICK HERE FOR Funny Ad

3. rehdogg completes a trilogy. Link to his channel is on the right. CLICK HERE FOR Drunken Man III

No comments:

Post a Comment