Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dream Pandas

Spintown News:
Got offered an assistant sports director job at a local YMCA yesterday. Turned it down because they didn't offer enough hours, and I've already got another job that is willing to work around my school schedule. I may hate my job, but at least the hours are flexible.

Dream Pandas
Lip syncing is always better when done in costume.



Whatever You Like: Cow Version
Well done parody, best cow related video I've seen today.



Lois Mahalia - Sunrise
I normally won't feature a political video, but will link to them in the Best Of The Rest. However this song doesn't really have to be political even though she's obviously an Obama supporter.



Pomplamoose Contest
Jack & Nataly are letting their fans do artwork for their upcoming CD.



Best Of The Rest:

1. This guy does a good Willie Nelson impression. CLICK HERE FOR The Marijuana Song

2. Alyssa Bernal did a nice cover the other day. CLICK HERE FOR Chasing Pavements

3. There's a really good Radiohead cover on this page, worth a listen. CLICK HERE FOR Creep

No comments:

Post a Comment