Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Custom LED Guitar

Spintown News:
Well after over a month an a half I finally went a day without posting. No reason other then I haven't had as much free time of late. You probably noticed I've been a bit short with some of my descriptions lately, and it's all because I'm short on time. On the weekend I'll probably always be able to post, but through the week I'll just have to do what I can when I can.

Custom LED Guitar
This is a really cool guitar, mad props.



YACHT - Summer Song
Saw this on Epic Fu, I think there's a link on the right for more Epic Fu-ness.


YACHT - Summer Song from Jona Bechtolt on Vimeo.

Steven Seagal - Girl It's Allright
This is old, but I saw it recently on 'The Digg Reel' again.



Brendan Power - Mountain Road/The Corkscrew
Great little instrumental, worth a listen.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I only recently subscribed to Djamila, but I think her channel has a lot of potential. CLICK HERE FOR JIGITZ

2. rehdogg apparently isn't happy about Obama being our next president. A link to his channel is on the right. CLICK HERE FOR What Change?

3. This is the last PacMan video for a little while. CLICK HERE FOR Phillip Chbeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment