Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, November 27, 2008

You Tube Live Special

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I'm focusing on my favorite moments from You Tube Live.

PS: I moderate & approve all comments on this blog. Mostly because I try to keep people from spamming. So if you try to comment, and it doesn't appear right away it's just because your comment is awaiting my approval still. Negative comments will be approved as long as they have a point, and not just meant to be insulting. I also don't except many friends on MySpace, so if I deny a friend request don't take it personal.

Bo Burnham - Welcome To YouTube
The coolest white rapper ever has a new song.



Julia Nunes & The YouTube Ukulele Orchestra
You'll notice Wade Johnston is in the orchestra as well.



Beardyman
Beat boxing done right.



Spinto Band - Oh Mandy/Summer Grof
The second song is from their new album.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I would feature this, but Buckley dances all the time, so it's nothing new. CLICK HERE FOR Michael Buckley Dancing

2. Here's a little montage of You Tube Live. CLICK HERE FOR Montage

3. Zelda song played on iPhone Ocarina. This is nerdy on so many levels. CLICK HERE FOR Nerdy As I Want To Be

No comments:

Post a Comment