Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Flight Of The Bumble Bee

Spintown News:
While searching for post worthy videos I happen across a lot of people attempting to play 'Flight Of The Bumble Bee' by Rimski Korsakow with various instruments. I thought I'd share a few I've come across lately. These are not all the videos I've seen, and maybe you've seen some better, but I hope you enjoy these 12. I was a bit rushed while posting this so please forgive the lack of descriptions & any typos.

Accordion - Alexander Dmitriev



Guitar - Jose Feliciano



Harmonica



Choir



Best Of The Rest:

1. CLICK HERE FOR Theatre Organ

2. David Garrett breaks violin world speed record. CLICK HERE FOR Violin

3. Even robots like this song. CLICK HERE FOR Flute

4. CLICK HERE FOR 7 Strings Bass

5. CLICK HERE FOR Electric Guitar

6. CLICK HERE FOR Marimba

7. CLICK HERE FOR Max Aristid

8. CLICK HERE FOR Lead Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment