Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, November 3, 2008

Under The Bridge: Literal Video Version

You may notice I created a "Spintown All-Stars" list to the right. It's basically a list of people I get material for this blog from. So the next time you see me mention David Chio, Kina Grannis or etc..., and you get miffed because I didn't supply a link to their page or site, just look to the right. If it's someone I use a lot you'll find a link there. I also added a list of my favorite blogs/shows online. Sometimes I'll find something to post from those shows, but they are not sites dedicated to music or dance.

I love these literal videos, this one is a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover.



Rainbow Bellagio Fountain
I get a kick out of those simple fountains that make water jump from one platform to another, so this of course blew my mind.


Rainbow Bellagio Fountain - The most popular videos are a click away

The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets
Sock puppets doing a tribute to the late great Johnny Cash.



Sony Ericsson Walkman Usher Contest
Here's another music related contest going on at You Tube. Seems easy enough to enter, all you have to do is sing the Usher song "What's Your Name?"



Best Of The Rest:

1. This dude can really play the guitar, and has a different sound. CLICK HERE FOR Air Tap

2. This chick has the skin of an angel. CLICK HERE FOR Soft White Booty

3. Fabrizio is by far my favorite accordion player. CLICK HERE FOR Let Us Rejoice

4. Here's a Halloween music video, it's late I know. CLICK HERE FOR It's Almost Halloween

5. I think I hate mememolly for getting this stupid song stuck in my head. CLICK HERE FOR BING BANG!

6. Phillip (PacMan) Chbeeb is the guy with the crazy arms who has appeared on 'So You Think You Can Dance'. CLICK HERE FOR PacMan

7. I watched Viva Las Vagas not too long ago, so don't be surprized if you get another Elvis clip on Tuesday. CLICK HERE FOR Come On Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment