- 'Internet Dance 2' is done. I just have to add the credits. Upload date will be Wednesday, Dec. 3.
- During this month I plan on posting at least 1 Christmas video a day, until I go on vacation. I have an 8 day trip to Florida I have to go on, and I leave on around the 20th I think. I won't be posting during that time.
Another Jolly Christmas Song
Here's the first of many Christmas videos to come.
Cooking By The Book
A Lil' Bigger Mix by Mastgrr is possibly the greatest remix of a kid song I've ever heard.
The 88 - Go Go Go
Saw these guys on Epic Fu, and thought they were worth posting.
Chat Room Rap Battle
Sorry, there's only 3 featured videos today. This nerd rap battle from a chat room is probably even better then a video though.
djahandarie: we ain't here to do e-c-e
djahandarie: we're here to do c-s-e on the w-e-b
djahandarie: listen to me spit these rhymes
djahandarie: while i program lines
djahandarie: and commit web accessibility crimes
djahandarie: word, son
http402: You talk like your big on these I-Net kicks,
http402: But your shit flows slower than a two-eighty-six.
http402: I'm tracking down hosts and nmap scans,
http402: While Code Igniter's got you wringing your hands.
http402: Cut the crap rap,
http402: Or I'll run ettercap,
http402: Grab your AIM chat,
http402: N' send a PC bitch-slap!
djahandarie: you're talkin bout down hosts and nmap scans
djahandarie: while i got other plans
djahandarie: you're at your new job, but you can't even do it right
djahandarie: you just create a plight with your http rewrites
djahandarie: i've been on the web since the age of three
djahandarie: you just got on directly off the bus from mississippi
djahandarie: respect yo' elders, bitch
http402: You've been webbin' since three, but still ain't grown up,
http402: Gotta update your config and send the brain a SIGHUP.
http402: You say you're that old? No wonder you're slow!
http402: You're knocking at the door while I run this show!
http402: Elders my ass, you're shit's still in school,
http402: Hunt and pecking at the keyboard like a spaghetti-damned fool,
http402: Rim-riffing your hard drive like a tool,
http402: Face it. I rule.
djahandarie: i erase my harddrives with magnets (bitch)
djahandarie: all you can do is troll on the fagnets
djahandarie: and son, my brain's wrapped in a nohup
djahandarie: it wont be hurt by the words you throwup
djahandarie: dont mind me while i emerge my ownage
djahandarie: while you're still over there apt-getting your porridge
djahandarie: you say i'm still in school
djahandarie: but the fact is that i know the rule
djahandarie: cuz you need to go back to grade three
djahandarie: and you better plea, that they take sucky graduates from c-s-e
http402: Time to bend over and apply a patch,
http402: Your brain's throwing static like a CD with a scratch.
http402: Your connection got nuked and you've met your match.
http402: You run a single process like a VAX with a batch.
http402: I'd pass the torch to a real winner
http402: But it'd just scorch a while-loop spinner
http402: Caught in a loop that you cant escape,
http402: I run clock cycles around your words and flows,
http402: Cuz your rhyme is like a PS fan: it' blows,
http402: Your water-cooled lyrics leak and it shows,
http402: Take your ass back to alt.paid.for.windows.
djahandarie: Good god, I can't even respond to that. :P
djahandarie: You win haha
* http402 takes a bow
Best Of The Rest:
1. It's always cool when a Thanksgiving day float catches fire during a parade. Watch the dancer panic and jump off. CLICK HERE FOR Float Fire
2. Jean shorts just don't do this booty justice. CLICK HERE FOR Today's Booty
3. I've seen a ton of street drummers over the years, and I'm still always impressed. CLICK HERE FOR Street Drummer
4. rehdogg uploaded a new song. A channel link is on the right. CLICK HERE FOR Pray For My Soul
5. I really like this guitar solo. CLICK HERE FOR City Lights
6. Here's another Tom Milsom original song. CLICK HERE FOR Why I Shouldn't Have Let You In
7. This is an old Chocolate Rain Parody. CLICK HERE FOR Vanilla Snow
Monday, December 1, 2008