Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Spintown News:
Well so far "Internet Dance 2" hasn't really went viral or anything, but that's fine. So far there's been 70+ comments on the video, all of which are positive. I don't care how many people watch, as long as the people involved had fun & the people who watch the video enjoy it. Since my plans here for December haven't gone like planned, and I have an 8 day vacation coming up, I'm going to attempt to squeeze a lot in over the next 3-4 days. Expect a lot of material in the "Best Of The Rest" section.

PS: Later I'll give a little more info on the making of "Internet Dance 2". For instance who sent in old clips vs new ones. Who said they would send something in, then blew me off. Yeah, you know who you are. :p

All I Want For Christmas Is You
Some Korean guy singing Mariah Carey. More Christmas videos will be in the "Best Of The Rest" below.



Stop Carlos Mencia: A Rock Ballad
I couldn't agree more with this message.



Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
Cool video, and what makes it even better is they are doing a lip dub contest with it.



The Disney Channel Rap
thecomputernerd01 proves he's still a nerd with this rap.



Best Of The Rest:

1. This is from 2 years ago, remember Zipster is currently looking for people to be in this years version of the song. CLICK HERE FOR The 12 Days of Christmas (2006)

2. Alvin & The Chipmunks are a must every Christmas. CLICK HERE FOR Don't Be Late

3. I would probably shoot this guy if I lived next to him. CLICK HERE FOR Crazy Frog Jingle Bells

4. I don't think it'll ever be a Christmas classic, but this Kevin Bloody Wilson song is worth a listen. CLICK HERE FOR Hey Santa Claus

5. I subscribed to PianoReImagined not too long ago, and I've really enjoyed his work thus far. CLICK HERE FOR Jingle Bell Rock

6. Happy Slip made a Christmas video. The song doesn't start until 56 seconds into the video. CLICK HERE FOR More Processed Meat

7. You Tuber ilajil has had the Christmas Spirit lately, and is doing a number of classic covers. CLICK HERE FOR It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas

8. David Choi got a new sliding flute. CLICK HERE FOR Silent Night

9. Christmas on the internet isn't complete without bad karaoke. CLICK HERE FOR Holly Jolly Christmas

10. Ukuleleric recently posted a great video I'll link to after Christmas, for now here's an original Christmas song from him. CLICK HERE FOR All Around The World Tonight

11. Selma Blair & Rainn Wilson do a GAP commercial...Rainn is no Dean Martin. CLICK HERE FOR Baby It's Cold Outside

12. Here's a short little animation. CLICK HERE FOR Carol Of The Robots

13. Did you know the animal kingdom loves Christmas as well? CLICK HERE FOR Cute Animal Christmas Song

14. Here's one more video from AJ, this time it's an original song. CLICK HERE FOR Starlit Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment