Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, December 19, 2008

History Of Christmas Music

Spintown News:
Brent of brentalfloss on YouTube is going to be writing a song for me. He needed some quick cash, so he decided to sell this service on E-bay. I normally link to cool things like that on my blog, but since I was bidding on it I decided to screw you guys by waiting til after it ended. :D

The entries for the Holiday Song Fu Contest have been posted, and I linked to what I thought were the best of the bunch in the 'Best Of The Rest' section below. One of the songs reminded me of a girl I used to work with, she even had the same name as the girl in the song. So of course I burned it to a CD, and dropped it off at my old job as a Christmas gift. (This next part is just for Becky.) Don't take the CD too serious, just a joke. I know you're not a lush. :D

I'm A Winner...but a broke one.
This is a video Brent just posted about me winning the song.



History Of Christmas Music
Really cool video from Walt.



Tetris WITH LYRICS
If I hadn't been absent half of this month, and posting a lot of Christmas stuff this would have already been posted. But here's another great videogame inspired song from Brent.



Fat Man & Single Ladies
I don't really like this song, but I love all the You Tube videos it has inspired.



Best Of The Rest:

1. These first 5 links are all from the latest Song Fu. Jeff MacDougall. CLICK HERE FOR Becky, The Office Party Drunk

2. Bobby Matheson. CLICK HERE FOR Donnie, The Disowned Christmas Tree

3. Bryce Jensen. CLICK HERE FOR The Mistletoe Ho Ho Ho

4. Jason Morris. CLICK HERE FOR Twangles, The Christmas Squid

5. Paul & Storm. CLICK HERE FOR Dexter, The Credit Debt Badger

6. Nick Pitera made a Christmas music video. CLICK HERE FOR I'll Be Home For Christmas

7. Eric Herman Music is like Raffie on YouTube. All the kids I watch at the YMCA loved this video. CLICK HERE FOR The Tale Of The Sun And The Moon I'd like to say thank you again to his wife for animating the clips of Eric in my latest video.

8. I'm not a fan of Gilbert Arenas, but laughed at this video. CLICK HERE FOR I'm Gay (For Gilbert Arenas)

9. I love it when people get together via YouTube to create stuff like this. CLICK HERE FOR The Ocean Song

10. I haven't posted anything from DJ in awhile, so here's one her latest covers. CLICK HERE FOR Hot 'n Cold

11. This guy wants to be more annoying then Fred on You Tube...well if you watch this video while somebody is smashing your toes 1 by 1 with a sledge hammer he comes close. CLICK HERE FOR Boioioioioioioioioi

12. I've got another great Pacman video for Saturday probably, but this one isn't bad. CLICK HERE FOR Poppin' Solo

13. This kid does a somewhat humorous parady of Matt Harding. CLICK HERE FOR Where The Hell Is Matt? (Parody)

14. Here's the MyDamnChannel entry to the Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros lipdub contest. CLICK HERE FOR Lip Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment