Since I'll be going on vacation for Christmas & have nothing to do....I'm thinking about finishing the next 'Pain For Laughs' video.
Jingle Bells (Using Only SuperNotes)
Rhett & Link made a version of Jingle Bells using some of the SuperNotes that were submitted to their contest.
ShayCarl Theme Song
Rhett & Link made this theme song for Shay Carl since his team won the SuperNote Contest.
Swing Is The Thing
This guy or Tommy Knox will probably be the next Spintown All-Star.
Speaking of Tommy Knox....
Best Of The Rest:
1. You know what I want for Christmas? A special Christmas Song Fu, that's what. I must have been good to, because I've already got it. The challenge is to create a brand new character for this holiday season, and write a holiday song for him/her/it. Think Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman, etc. That’s it. The only other directive is that the songs must run no shorter than 1 minute 45 seconds. The songs will be unveiled on Thursday, December 18th, 2008. CLICK HERE FOR HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
2. It never occured to me to mix Sweet Child O' Mine with Jingle Bells. CLICK HERE FOR Piano Solo
3. This is a good Joni Mitchell cover by Nataly Dawn. CLICK HERE FOR River
4. AJ does another Christmas song for us. CLICK HERE FOR Beautiful (Christmas version)
5. DJ Angelo has a new take on various Christmas classics. CLICK HERE FOR An Alternative Christmas Message
6. I've always been a Jim Davis fan, even the stupid holiday cartoons he did. CLICK HERE FOR Garfield
7. The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre destroy a Christmas classic. CLICK HERE FOR Baby Its Cold Outside
8. Here's somebody else that wouldn't live very long if I lived next door to him. CLICK HERE FOR Bagpipe Lights
9. In this video Rhett & Link explain how they made the SuperNote Jingle Bells video above. CLICK HERE FOR The Making Of SuperNote Jingle Bells
10. Sometimes the simple ideas, turn out the best....but sometimes not. CLICK HERE FOR Light Suits
11. Here's last years YouTube '12 Days of Christmas'. Zipster is still looking for people to be in the video I believe. CLICK HERE FOR 2007
12. Islamic Rage Boy doesn't know the words to Jingle Bells, but he knows another song. CLICK HERE FOR Infidels
13. A juggler who can play the piano. CLICK HERE FOR We Wish You A Merry Christmas
14. I'll finish up today with 1 more video from AJ. CLICK HERE FOR Last Christmas/Baby Please Come Home
Wednesday, December 17, 2008