Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Average Holiday

Spintown News:
This is the last big Christmas post before I go on vacation, but I'll try to throw in a few more posts before I leave. Probably won't have a Christmas theme, but maybe a couple Christmas videos.

Average Holiday
Denny Blaze The Average Homeboy made a Christmas video.



A Christmas Carol (by Tom Lehrer)
sweetafton23 does her Christmas thing. Nerdy chicks rock...if only I thought so back in highschool I might have enjoyed myself more.



Last Christmas
Tiffany Alvord might have backed out of being in my video after saying she would submit something, but she's still a good singer.



Glitter n' Gold
Great performance, made for public television.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I haven't watched Ren & Stimpy in forever. CLICK HERE FOR I Hate Christmas!

2. In this Christmas video AJ features his friend Emily Elbert who I now also subscribe to. CLICK HERE FOR Baby It's Cold Outside

3. Dude plays one of my favorite Christmas songs. CLICK HERE FOR Wizards In Winter

4. Probably the funniest Christmas light/music sync I've seen. CLICK HERE FOR Christmas Lights

5. Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets parady a Christmas classic. CLICK HERE FOR 12 Days Of Christmas

6. Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets parady a Killers song. By the way if anyone else has done this parady before please let me know, I'd love to have a high quality MP3. CLICK HERE FOR Reindeer Song

7. You Tube was featuring this Christmas video by Lenka. Not great, but not bad, worth a look. CLICK HERE FOR All My Bells Are Ringing

No comments:

Post a Comment