Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'M BACK!

Spintown News:
I just got back from Florida about 12 hours ago. Just in time to play basketball, and go through about half the videos & stuff I'm backed up on due to my vacation. I'll get caught up as soon as I can, I promise. Because I was gone when a lot of the Christmas videos were being released I'll be posting Christmas videos until Jan 1st...maybe Jan 2nd. Just depends on how many I missed that I think is worth posting once I get caught up. I got a call from Brent of brentalfloss a couple hours after I got back, and he seems to have made some progress in the song he's writing for me. He even asked if I wanted to be in the video he plans on making for the song. I don't really have the equipment to make a video, but you'll see me in some way probably. He mentioned the project again in one of his videos while I was gone. Click Here For Mention

Just 4 videos today, but I'll more then make up for it Thursday. Anyways I better get busy, I've got a lot of videos to go through. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and all is well.

Pop Waffle Does 2008!
Since it's the last day of the year, here's a little recap of the year done with music & craft supplies.



JibJab Does 2008
Here's another 2008 review.



Ponceman Part 1
After this year I think Ponceman & Christmas will go together like peanut butter & strawberry jelly...however not as good as peanut butter & grape jelly.



All I Want For Christmas Is You
When I first saw Nick Pitera & his odd obsession with Miss Carey, I thought how awesome would it be if he covered this song on Christmas...and he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment