Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas: Post 2: In The Absence Of Christmas

Spintown News:
- Stupid You Tube was being worked on all evening when I got home from work, so I couldn't contact everyone about the upload date like I planned. Consider the upload date as the 4th now.

charlieissocoollike posted this video a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to post it then. Then I decided to save it for one of my Christmas posts.



Extras
Funny comedy skit featuring David Bowie.



Across The Universe
Julia Nunes, Abby Simons & Wade Johnston perform a Beatles cover together.



Where the hell is Matt? (Parody)
This kid actually made me laugh when I saw him on PopTub.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I'm only giving you 1 link in this section today. The good news is that this one link takes you to all the winners of The 2009 AAAS/Science Dance Contest. Sort of dance meets science. CLICK HERE FOR Dance Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment