Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Snog Song

I didn't get this from the devilishlypure channel, but you'll notice it's the same people.



One Man Rock Band
This dude just can't share the spotlight, so he does everything himself.



A Whole New World
Looking through different channels today, and found someone really into Disney songs. Had a lot of videos on the channel, but not much worth posting. Here's probably the best of the bunch.



Beat the Horse
Pomplamoose just posted another good video. I think I'll post a Nataly Dawn video for Tuesday; I've had one ready to post for awhile, but for one reason or another I never got around to it. Nataly is the chick in the Pomplamoose videos, and Jack Conte is the dude.



Best Of The Rest:

1. There has to be at least a hundred Palin parody music videos going around the net. I've posted a couple already, but here's another one. CLICK HERE FOR Bridge To Nowhwere

2. 'About Your Weekly Music Lesson with Walt' is a new show on Revision3 Beta. I don't play any instruments, but this guy makes learning look fun. CLICK HERE FOR Episode #1

3. I don't know if anyone here has been following the recent Song Fu challenge, I've been really impressed with the Rifftones. I think they've been my favorite through all 3 rounds so far. So I'm going to post a link to the 3 songs they've written for the contest so far. CLICK HERE FOR The Ballad Of Rufus Amos Adams CLICK HERE FOR Moon Shine CLICK HERE FOR Do The Ballpoint If you don't know what Song Fu is and would like to find out you can get caught up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment