Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Burnin' Up Miley Cyrus!

davedays apparently lost a bet, and that's why he made this music video.



(I don't like your) cardboard, davedays
This chick wants davedays to drop the cardboard Miley for her.



THE OFFICIAL REP. VS DEM. DANCE OFF!!
Here's another cool You Tube project...



Maria & Nick for the Official Rep vs. Dem Dance Off
PopTub took notice of the previous video, and here's their response.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I had millions of requests to post a ukulele cover of Barry Manilow's Copacabana after yesterdays Radiohead cover. OK that's not true, but I love Manilow & you already know I love the Ukulele so I'm posting it. CLICK HERE FOR Copacabana

2. Here's a little Sarah Palin rap video. I actually like the governor, but she's getting torn apart by bloggers. CLICK HERE FOR Pro-Life

3. Have you ever woke up and said, "I'm going to do a Dolly Parton cover then speed up the video to 4 times what it should be?" CLICK HERE FOR 9-5

No comments:

Post a Comment