Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dancing Inmates - "Pump It"

Those dancing inmates get down to the Black Eyed Peas.



Fast Swing Dancing - ULHS 2006
This is a great swing dance video. It's probably my favorite type of dance...except for half naked girls booty shaking for the camera that is.


Fast Swing Dancing - ULHS 2006 - Click here for the most popular videos

Dancing & Shopping
I wonder if this guy dances everywhere he goes?


Crazy Dance! Awesome! - Watch more funny videos here

Robert Muraine Ikea Commercial (full version)
The dude from "So You Think You Can Dance" did a cool commercial. You might know him by Mr. Fantastic.



Best Of The Rest:

1. If you remember Matt Harding, this will seem somewhat similar. Cool little parody... CLICK HERE FOR Metropolidance

2. Irina Kazakova uses her contortionist skills in a beautiful dance. CLICK HERE FOR Flexible Chick

3. This is totally a viral video put out by an advertising company, but I still thought I'd post it. CLICK HERE FOR Dancing On Hold

PS: I'm going to start adding a Digg button to my posts, so Digg it if you digg it.

No comments:

Post a Comment