Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Featuring: ihatemorningsdotcom AKA Ben Walker

This is someone who seems to be up & coming on You Tube. He's doing some sort of challenge to write 50 songs in 90 days. Reminds me a bit of Jonathan Coulton, and his Thing A Week project in which he wrote 1 song each week for a year. He has his own website ihatemornings & You Tube channel. Here's my favorite 4 videos from his channel.

The Twitter Song



You've Been Missing Everything I Do



Turn It Off And Turn It On Again (Ballad Of The I.T. Guy)



Ten



Best Of The Rest:

1. This is the third jap commercial I've posting in the last 3 days. It's just as weird as the other 2. CLICK HERE FOR Soybean Pod Key Chain

2. David Choi recently posted a cool original song. CLICK HERE FOR Enjoy The View

3. Kina Grannis recently did an acoustic cover I enjoyed. CLICK HERE FOR The Sukiyaki Song

4. rehdogg may be a terrible singer/rapper, but he's still entertaining. CLICK HERE FOR Time Fading From Me

5. Will Rodgers wrote a pretty cool song, but I think the preformance is so so at best. CLICK HERE FOR Internet Lover

6. Takin' It Back With Barack, Jack! (for Swing Voters) is yet another Obama song...I'm getting so sick of these that if I was going to vote Obama I might change my mind after watching anymore. CLICK HERE FOR Takin' It Back With Barack

7. Have I mentioned there are a lot of Obama songs going around the net? CLICK HERE FOR Obama Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment