Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fantasy Football: The Rap

I just happened across this yesterday on You Tube. I'm currently 1 game over .500 in both of my fantasy football leagues right now, how are you doing?



Brian Bauer - Distortion!
Brookers linked to this on Twitter, and I thought it was a cool video.


Distortion!!! from Brian Bauer on Vimeo.

Of Montreal - Id Engager
I forget how I came across this video, I think it was featured on Epic Fu. Anyways it's a good song, with a creative video.



Jake and Amir @ CollegeHumor Live
Amir tries his hand at singing near the end of this live performance. I love this show, besides the Retarded Policeman it's probably my favorite show on the net.


Jake and Amir @ CollegeHumor Live (9/22/08) from Amir on Vimeo.

Best Of The Rest:

1. Everyone has seen this video before, but I heard from Cory on Twitter that you can now watch it in HD...so hears the link. CLICK HERE FOR The Mean Kitty Song

2. I came across this video by Drew Ryan after I watched the previous video. CLICK HERE FOR Cute Kitty Song!

3. This next video is by MC Yogi. I saw this on the most recent episode of the Digg Reel at Revision3. CLICK HERE FOR Vote For Hope

4. Another video about McCain, this time from Lisa Nova. CLICK HERE FOR M.C. CAIN-Palin Was The Choice

5. It's time for "Your Weekly Music Lesson with Walt''. CLICK HERE FOR Episode #5 Time Signatures

6. The final songs for the Song Fu challenge have been uploaded. I've been a big fan of The Rifftones during this competition, but their recent song for the final round disappointed me a bit. CLICK HERE FOR Love Theme from JAWS (When a Man Loves a Shark) If you've forgotten the rules for this last round of competition here's the jist.

...envision a world in which composer John Williams was never hired to write the now-iconic scores for the Lucas and Spielberg films of the 1970’s (JAWS, CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND, 1941, and STAR WARS). Imagine instead that the filmmakers decided to go with that other staple of the 70’s - a tailor-made pop tune. Think THE POSEIDEN ADVENTURE’s “The Morning After”. You must choose one of those 1970’s Williams-scored Spielberg/Lucas flicks and write “The Song From…” that the film never had, in the style of a 1970’s pop tune (particularly in your instrumentation).

The song must be at least 1min 45sec, and must be an original creation.

7. To me Jason Morris saved his best for last, and this is probably the first round I wouldn't have voted for The Rifftones. CLICK HERE FOR Take Me Home (The Song from CLOSE ENCOUNTERS) If you want to vote for which song you like best go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment