Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nerd Dance

I don't know if this was during a talent show, pep rally or what; but this nerd has moves.



Physical Education
This is a musical number from some TV movie or show called "Junior High School" made back in 1978.



Wonder Girls - Nobody
I should have linked to this long ago, but somehow I forgot to. Great music video.



Gabe Bondoc - Superhuman (original)
Gabe has uploaded a number a good original songs to You Tube lately. If he keeps it up David Choi may no longer be my favorite male You Tuber singer.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I haven't been a subscriber to WinterBand for very long so I don't know a lot about them other then they jam well together. I read this in the description of the linked to video, "Special thanks to Bobo on bass, and especially the Dept of Corrections for allowing him to do this as part of work release." I lmao after reading that... CLICK HERE FOR FreeStyle

2. Jack Conte does things a little different in his latest video. CLICK HERE FOR Anti VideoSong

3. Nick Pitera singing another Mariah Carey cover. If I didn't see the video I would have thought it was a woman singing. He amazes me, how he can sound like that. CLICK HERE FOR Through The Rain

4. ijustine is going to be hosting a new music show on Pluggedin. I don't know if it'll be any good or not, but here's a trailer. CLICK HERE FOR Preview

5. Cute kid sings a song. CLICK HERE FOR Chubby Cuppy Cake Boy

6. This chick can't sing, so skip to "2:45" in the video for the big pay off. CLICK HERE FOR Scarlet Takes A Tumble

7. This is a video of Weird Al & Donny Osmond in front of a green screen while making the White & Nerdy music video. CLICK HERE FOR White & Nerdy (Take #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment