Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Robot Dancing Partner

Before we get to the videos I'd like to remind you that you can follow me on Twitter, links on the right. I only have 5 followers, but I noticed one of them is Andrew Baron a producer for http://www.rocketboom.com/. Great site, if you don't know what it is check it out I've been a fan for a long time. I don't tweet much, but I always give a tweet about each blog update. Eventually I plan on posting links to extra content on Twitter, that may not make the blog.

This is a little creepy, we're now 1 step closer to robots taking over the Earth.



Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk
This is the Nataly Dawn video I told you yesterday that I would post. I love her voice, is it me or is it really hot?



Kendama Music
I love the Japs, I just wish I could pick up more of their television programming over here.



BANDAI Mugen PeriPeri, Electric Paper Pack Opener
Even their commercials are cool. I wouldn't skip commercials with my DVR if I lived in Japan.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Break dancing fingers...that's probably the only type of break dancing I could ever do. CLICK HERE FOR Dancing Fingers

2. Nick Vitale from PopTub does a parody of Little Superstar. CLICK HERE FOR Little Vitale

3. I think I've got a number of relatives who would hit the dance floor if Back Got Back was playing. However I don't think I have any relatives in their 70-80's who would. CLICK HERE FOR Granny Got Back

No comments:

Post a Comment