Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Belly Dancing with Jillina and her Sahlala Dancers

I don't think I would want to take lessons, but I might pay to watch people take lessons.



HalfTime Basketball Creighton University Omaha Neb
A similar video went around the web a long while back, but this one has better video quality.


HalfTime Basketball Creighton University Omaha Neb - Watch more free videos

Korean Girl Dancing Techtonic in Ford
Hot chick dancing in car...simple but entertaining...for at least the male audience...


Korean Girl Dancing Techtonic in Ford - Watch a funny movie here

Whatever You Like Parody (Whatever You Like..Sike)
Not a bad parody video even if it is a song I hate.



Best Of The Rest:

1. This is a video of some UK B-Boy Championship...long video with a lot of good tricks. CLICK HERE FOR B-Boy Championship

2. After 2 days in a row of ukulele covers I'm getting sick of them. Just kidding you can never get enough ukulele covers, so enjoy Love Will Keep Us Together a Captain & Tennille cover. CLICK HERE FOR Love Will Keep Us Together

3. I've already posted the original Jason Mraz music video for I'm Yours, along with 3 or 4 You Tube covers. But yet another has gained a little popularity lately...at least this one is a music video as well. CLICK HERE FOR I'm Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment