Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making Music With Electricity & Your Face

I saw this on Rocketboom. I wonder how many bands are looking for a 'face' player?



Pop Waffle Vol. 23
I like my news with a little music & crafts.



Two Blokes, Two Ukes - The Monster Mash (ukulele cover)
You know I'm always on the lookout for a new ukulele fix. Thanks POPTUB.



Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
POPTUB does a good job at finding my favorite kind of music videos...the weirder the better.



Best Of The Rest:

Today I'm going to focus on some of my favorite performances in movie musicals. Fred Astaire & Audrey Hepburn will be the main focus this time.

1. If you haven't seen the movie 'Funny Face' you're dead to me. :p CLICK HERE FOR Funny Face

2. This is probably my favorite # from the movie, and it features Kay Thompson along with Audrey. CLICK HERE FOR How To Be Lovely

3. Fred & Audrey together again. CLICK HERE FOR 'S Wonderful

4. Kay, Fred & Audrey site seeing around Paris. CLICK HERE FOR Tourist

5. 'The Gay Divorcee' is one of the old Fred & Ginger Rogers movies, and the next 2 #'s are from that picture. CLICK HERE FOR A Needle In A Haystack

6. No Fred or Ginger this time. Edward Everett Horton is the guy in the #, and he appeared in a few Fred & Ginger movies back around that time. The girl you should recognize because it's a very young Betty Grable. CLICK HERE FOR Let's K-nock K-neez

7. This last one isn't even from an Astaire movie, it's a Doris Day film called 'Please Don't Eat the Daisies'. I watched it the other day, and got this song stuck in my head. CLICK HERE FOR Any Way The Wind Blows

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love the face music electricity video. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a post from Walt, I've been watching your music lessons on Revision3 BETA.

    ReplyDelete