Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Featuring Jonathan Coulton

I featured a lot of my favorite JoCo videos awhile back, but the JoCo fans have made a lot of new videos since then so I thought I would do it again.

The Captain's Wife's Lament



Baby Got Back



Space Doggity



Electoral Science



Best Of The Rest:

1. Simple video, just gives you the words to the song a little differently. CLICK HERE FOR Drive 2 - Comment Sync

2. Someone turned Still Alive into a duet. CLICK HERE FOR Jonathan Coulton vs GLaDOS

3. Someone made a very simple video using cartoon like avatars. CLICK HERE FOR Your Brains

4. A tribute to John and Cindy McCain. CLICK HERE FOR Tribute

5. JoCo cover on Ocarina. CLICK HERE FOR Still Alive

6. Someone Munk'd a few JoCo covers, here's one of them. CLICK HERE FOR The Big Boom

7. Skycast.com made this video, sorry I couldn't find another JoCo video worth posting that I haven't already posted. CLICK HERE FOR Star Wars vs Star Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment