Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, October 27, 2008

Single Man dances to SINGLE LADIES

I tried to post this yesterday, but I was laughing too hard at the time. This dude is the funniest thing I've ever watched online, and he seems completely serious about everything.



David Choi - Pick It
The video is a little nasty, but Choi does a great job again at getting his fans involved in his music. Not a bad little diddy either.



AC/DC Rock N Roll Train
Have you ever wondered what an AC/DC music video would look like in Excel.....wonder no more.



Boogie Swing
Live music & swing dancing, 2 things that Spintown loves.


Boogie Swing - The most amazing home videos are here

Best Of The Rest:

Sorry, no videos for the 'Best Of The Rest' today. Been busy, and I warned you I might have to slow down with the new job. I go back to college in Jan. to work on my 2nd degree, so don't expect me to spoil you like I did most of this month on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment