Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, April 3, 2009

YouTube Singer/Songwriters

Spintown News:
Today I'm featuring singer/songwriters on YouTube doing their thing. A few cover songs, a few original songs, but a lot of good music with poor video quality.

You've Got A Friend
Jeremy Passion does a great James Taylor cover.



Nobody
Jennifer Chung sings a Wondergirls cover.



Shades Of Grey
I really wish Frank Bell would make more videos.



New Day
This is a great original song from Chris Cendana.



Windmill
David Choi is always uploading something good.



Say
Sarah LaMantia & Alyssa Bernal get together for a great duet.



Give It Up
I really wish she would upgrade her camera, but this is a good original song by ScribbleTunes.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Here's a Kris Mark original. CLICK HERE FOR From Her

2. This is a ukulele original from YouTuber 'daniellesmagic'. CLICK HERE FOR Fool

3. Another original song, this time from YouTuber 'AngelicaV1'. CLICK HERE FOR When I'm Not With You

4. I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan, but I do like Brittany Nicole, so check out this cover. CLICK HERE FOR The Climb

5. Jonathan Mann does a great job. Especially when you consider he's cranking out a song a day. CLICK HERE FOR My Obama Neurosis

6. I wish MysteryGuitarMan a lot of luck in the Ford Fiesta Movement contest. CLICK HERE FOR His Entry

7. YouTuber 'nigahiga' can't really sing, but he's usually funny. CLICK HERE FOR I Miss You Soulja Boy

8. I'm glad YouTuber 'hiphopRINROX' reuploaded a lot of their old videos. CLICK HERE FOR I Kissed A Girl

9. YouTuber 'JeimusuJones' has a great voice, and this is a pretty good original song. CLICK HERE FOR Some Kind Of Love

10. I'll finish up with a little Hank Green. CLICK HERE FOR Forever In Love

1 comment: