Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We Didn't Start The Flame War

Spintown News:
If the people who said they were interested in collabing with this blog actually follow through, it looks like I'm definately going to make multiple videos within a short span of each other. I'm excited about what these people can create, but at the same time dreading all the editing...

With the amount of videos I keep coming across, I might have to make 7 features the norm.

PS: Happy birthday to Spintown All-Star Brent Black AKA brentalfloss.

We Didn't Start The Flame War
I thought this sounded familiar, I read this song daily.



Dance Train Station Belgium
It would probably be a little odd to be at a train station and suddenly have Julie Andrews blasted over the loud speakers singing a classic from the Sound Of Music. It would be even stranger, yet incredibly awesome, to have everyone around you break out into a choreographed dance routine.



I Like... Rap
YouTuber 'thecomputernerd01' doesn't have many of the skills needed to be a good rapper...yet I find him entertaining.



Rockin' All Over The World
Two Blokes, Two Ukes do a mean ukulele cover, and that's why I'm really looking forward to seeing what they come up with when they attempt a song for Spintown.



Zelda Theme On 2 Tesla Coils
This was posted by Trammell, and as he did so thousands of nerds climaxed.



Without Yugi
I was never a Yugi fan...it was after my time. I was into Voltron, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, etc...



Broken Strings
YouTubers 'Ahmirtv' & 'AngelicaV1' team up for a great collab.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Britain apparently has a lot more talent then the USA. I find cooler clips from that version of the show. CLICK HERE FOR Flawless

2. Here's a father & son that farther prove my point about the show. CLICK HERE FOR Greek Irish Dancers

3. Mostly 1000FPS shots, made during a recent rubgy competition in the Stade de France, Paris put to music. CLICK HERE FOR David Coiffier

4. Here are various clips of Mr. Fantastic working on some moves. CLICK HERE FOR Threads Waves & Isolations

5. This kid has 2 things working in his favor if he wants to become a viral video star. He's high energy & he has moobs. CLICK HERE FOR Fat Kid & TNT

6. I just subscribed to YouTuber 'shiowchi' AKA Diana Li, and it looks like that was a smart decision. CLICK HERE FOR I Dreamed A Dream

7. I also just subscribed to YouTuber 'aamericanos' AKA Ali Americanos. CLICK HERE FOR Bon Iver

8. Here's a clip of some of the things that were to be in the Michael Jackson auction. CLICK HERE FOR Videothing

9. The 6 worst 'professional' music videos on the web...according to some annoying guy. CLICK HERE FOR Bottom 6

10. YouTuber 'nerimon' wrote a short little diddy about a new website everyone has been talking about. CLICK HERE FOR Omegle Public Service Song

2 comments:

  1. WTF? Why this site come up like BS that has nothing to do with lyrics for 'We didn't start the Flame War'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably because the title of this post is 'We Didn't Start The Flame War", and it's the featured video of this post. That and the fact that all search engines know that this is a kick ars blog.

    ReplyDelete