Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chanda Mama

Spintown News:
Putfile seems to have disappeared for good. It's been about a month, and I still don't know what happened to the site. I did have a lot of videos uploaded there, so I thought I'd look around for a couple new hosting options. I decided to start a DailyMotion & Viddler account. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know. I uploaded PFL21 on each of those accounts, but I probably won't do anything else with them until I make a new video.


Chanda Mama
These 'Playing For Change' vidoes are always great.



Falling For You
I really liked this original song from YouTuber 'chestersee'.



Steve, The Hippo With Multiple Personalities
Jonathan Mann made a cute & funny video today. It's one of my favorites that he has done.



The Bunda
This is one of the top 10 "Booty" music videos of all time.



Dance
This beautiful video is by Avi Cohen. It's very relaxing...yet stimulating...



Hold On
This isn't my favorite David Choi original, but it's still good.



Government Corruption
rehdogg told me he will be turning Republican before the next election. I tried to convice him to just be independent, but he thinks independents are all spineless. My back hurts every morning, so I'm pretty sure not ALL independents are spineless.




Best Of The Rest:


1. 12 year old Shaheen auditions for the judges on Britains Got Talent 2009 singing a Michael Jackson cover. This show is so much better in Britain. CLICK HERE FOR Whose Loving You

2. Life Lesson #1274: If you take a swing at a band member while onstage, you could end up eating a guitar. CLICK HERE FOR Angry Roadie

3. YouTuber 'PianoReImagined' does a great job with this U2 song. CLICK HERE FOR Beautiful Day

4. Howard Stern talks about Beyonce's board feed that got leaked online. CLICK HERE FOR Beyonce's Board Feed

5. Here's a Tommy Knox original. CLICK HERE FOR You Don't Care

6. This video was pretty funny, but it was 100% staged. CLICK HERE FOR Rockband Hidden Camera

7. YouTubers 'Two4One' have a lot of promise. Just wish they would crank out more videos. CLICK HERE FOR I Love College

8. Here's an original song from Tiffany Alvord. CLICK HERE FOR My Notebook

9. Picard was a real badass. CLICK HERE FOR Make It So

10. 10 year old Kylie Yamane performs a nice jazz solo. Unfortunately the videos from this account have recently had some distortion issues. You'll notice the arms & legs get distorted in the faster movements. Hopefully they fix this problem soon, because they upload a lot of good routines. CLICK HERE FOR The Way You Make Me Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment