Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, April 20, 2009

God Give You A Mind

rehdogg is one of the few YouTubers who wasn't supporting Obama. I love YouTube, but I'm with rehdogg on this.



Thank You Mario! But Our Princess Is In Another Castle!
Didn't you hate finding Toad in those castles? I sure did.



Come On Back
I'm sure you've seen bad music videos before, but this has to be right up there as one of the worst ever.



Jennifer Love Song
This is a song about Jennifer Love Hewitt, by Kevin K & the Hollywood Stars. Kevin K stopped by the JLH forum at Fanhost (which I frequent), and posted a link to this yesterday. Good work Kevin.



Nordman - Du behöver... Buffalaxed!
There sure have been a lot of new Buffalaxed videos lately...not that I'm complaining.



Learning Guitar To Get Laid
I bet over half the guys who learn to play guitar only learn to get laid. What do you think?



Slippin Away
I know this video isn't very good, but the music is good. I really like this guys voice, and this is an original song.




Best Of The Rest:


1. There are 2 reasons YouTuber 'Nichole337' should have never covered this song. #1 it has been done to death on YouTube already, by a lot of great singers. #2 Nichole can't sing a lick. CLICK HERE FOR The Climb

2. If you ever wanted to learn how to do arm waves, Pacman is the guy to learn from. CLICK HERE FOR Arm Waves

3. If you like Tommy Knox, then you might be interested to know how to buy all his music. CLICK HERE FOR All His Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment