Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How To Be A Video Blogger


YouTuber 'ijustine' made a jem of a video. Entertaining & educational.



PSA On Digital Privacy (for Ad Council)
'whateverhollywood' consists of 3 very hot chicks singing funny songs...so there's 4 reasons to subscribe to their channel.



If U Seek Amy - Mr Bean
I subscribed to this channel today. Mr. Bean rocks...



John Daker Singalong!
John Daker animated is just as funny as the real thing.



Ronald McDonald Goes Metal
Ronald McDonald could have been a rock star.



Kung Fu Hillbilly Funk
Somebody at rathergood.com did a remix of our favorite hillbilly ninja.



Saving Newspapers: The Musical (lip dub)
I recently subscribed to this guy. He's doing a song a day, and he takes requests.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I'm posting this a little too late to help Tom Milsom, but I wish him luck with this "prank". CLICK HERE FOR hexachordal Prank

2. Kina Grannis & David Choi sing one of my all time favorite songs. CLICK HERE FOR What A Wonderful World

3. What are you doing here? You're late for class again. CLICK HERE FOR Alto Clefs & "The Great Staff"

4. Flute beatboxing isn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be, but I'll let you decided for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR Tim Barsky

5. YouTuber 'doglover199709' takes requests...I thought of requesting the 'Code Monkey Dance'. CLICK HERE FOR Just Dance

6. Try as I might I still can't get into this style of dance. I mean dancing should require the movement of your legs as well right? CLICK HERE FOR Teck

7. I hope you didn't make the list. CLICK HERE FOR Got Them On The List

8. Even though I didn't vote for the guy, I had high hopes for him. Those hopes have been squashed with his wasteful spending though. CLICK HERE FOR Funny Dance

9. This guy likes his McD's. I've never wanted a burger enough to dance for it. CLICK HERE FOR P vs McDonald's

10. If you watched every other video I linked to today, I give you permission to watch this pole dance video. But don't you dare watch until after you've finished you other videos or there will be hell to pay. CLICK HERE FOR Stripper Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment