Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Uncle Jesse's Girl

Spintown News:
I posted a lot of extra booty videos I've been meaning to post. If I wait too long to post those type of videos, YouTube will often delete them before I post them. They're in the 'BOTR' section.

Uncle Jesse's Girl
Didn't everyone want to bang Lori Loughlin in the 90's?



Facebook Song
Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre made me laugh with this parody.



Afterwards
YouTuber daniellesmagic uploaded a new original song.



Jake & Amir: Voice
Maybe these guys could start a college humor boy band.



Best Of The Rest:

1. A new Song Fu tournament will begin soon. The first 25 people who apply, can participate. Once those 25 participants have been announced, the showdown will commence. CLICK HERE FOR Song Fu 3

2. It would totally freak me out to be in a room full of robot dancers. I'd be wondering if they had steel exoskeletons, and if they were programmed to take over the world. CLICK HERE FOR Robot Dancers (1984)

3. Emily Elbert uploaded a new original song. It's too bad she doesn't make many videos. CLICK HERE FOR Silent Time

4. This guy might be the next big thing in rap. I mean after all he has plenty of time to work on his skills. CLICK HERE FOR 6 Year Old Rapper

5. Music may be inborn according to a new study. I could have told them that, I was born without any musical ability. CLICK HERE FOR Baby Got Beat

6. YouTuber NOKTURNA9 is my favorite 'twerker'...is that even a word? Anyways, her outfits are starting to get a little smaller. CLICK HERE FOR Booty Twerk

7. Once again I'm too lazy to go find another video to post, so I'm just going to post some extra booty. CLICK HERE FOR Extra Booty 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

No comments:

Post a Comment