Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mother & Daughter Use Stripper Pole?

Mother Teaches Her Baby Daughter How To Work A Stripper Pole?
Here's one parent who needs to have her children taken away from her.



Baby, Now That I've Found You
Julia Nunes does one of my favorite songs from The Foundations.



Toy Food
YouTuber NeilCicierega has always been a bit odd.



Drunk Jive
I thought this was a pretty good routine.



Best Of The Rest:

1. When I die I hope I come back as a webcam for a hot college chick. CLICK HERE FOR Daily Booty

2. This guy is totally smashed, but still wants to dance. CLICK HERE FOR Old Drunk

3. This guy wrote an original song about poop...thankfully it's pretty short. CLICK HERE FOR I Got Diarrhea

No comments:

Post a Comment