Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vadrum Meets Super Mario Bros 3

Spintown News:
We'll start today with 2 more Christmas videos, but then move on to non-Christmas videos.

Feliz Navidad
This is the first version of this song that didn't make my hears bleed. Good work Dave.



Baby It's Cold Outside
Wade Johnston & jaaaaaaa AKA Julia Nunes cover one of my favorite Christmas songs. I skipped the start of the video, it was all the YouTubers Wade has worked with lately wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.



Vadrum Meets Super Mario Bros 3
I've been waiting for this for a long time. This guy rocks.



Flight of the Conchords Lipdub
Here's Jake & Amir's entry into the contest.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Two Blokes, Two Ukes cover Kings Of Leon. CLICK HERE FOR Sex On Fire

2. I recently subscribed to YouTuber chuckyputh. CLICK HERE FOR Candy Shop

3. Personally I'm a boob man, but it's not like I dislike other parts of a woman. CLICK HERE FOR Belly

4. I finally got around to checking out YouTuber thelonelyisland, and I subscribed. CLICK HERE FOR We Like Sportz

5. David Choi has really been using his iPhone a lot lately in his videos. CLICK HERE FOR Hot N Cold

6. Here's an original song by daniellesmagic, someone I recently subscribed to. My subscription list is getting out of control. CLICK HERE FOR On The Planet Earth

7. I normally don't get to post stuff from the communitychannel...yeah...she probably shouldn't do that again. CLICK HERE FOR New FBI Warning

No comments:

Post a Comment