Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, January 5, 2009

Know Your Meme: The Lipdub

Spintown News:
We're almost done with the Christmas videos for this year...

Silent Night
Wade Johnston & David Choi are no Bing Crosby, but worth a listen.



Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time!
Wade Johnston teams up with sweetafton23 in this video. I really need to contact Wade since he's an Ohio guy like myself.



Know Your Meme: The Lipdub
I love the 'Know Your Meme' series on Rocketboom. So of course I'm featuring them when they do something related to music or dance.



Lip Dub
Here's one of the more famous lip dubs mentioned in the above video. Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger.


Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri on Vimeo.

Best Of The Rest:

1. This song has been covered more times then nude pictures of Paris Hilton have been uncovered. CLICK HERE FOR I'm Yours

2. Here's an original song from Alyssa Bernal. CLICK HERE FOR I Found You

3. I still haven't seen anyone stupid enough to do this in real life. CLICK HERE FOR Ghostride The Volvo

4. Here's someone else doing their take on the Mario theme song. CLICK HERE FOR Sax

5. Here's a Ghostbusters Remix. Why the heck haven't they made a 3rd movie yet. CLICK HERE FOR EctoMix

6. rehdogg uploaded one of his older tracks. CLICK HERE FOR Days Go Bye

7. This is old, but I stumbled onto it again. I hadn't seen it since it first came out. Warp 11 rocks. CLICK HERE FOR She Make It So

No comments:

Post a Comment