Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Guacamole Song

Spintown News:

Not much going on, but I did get another mention on brentalfloss. CLICK HERE FOR Brent

The Guacamole Song (with Recipe)
Rhett & Link did a great job with this video. Funny as heck.



TMI (3/4)
This is the 3rd song David Choi wrote with the help of his subscribers.



I Love Walter (Fringe)
WifeOfNalts posted a song a few days ago, and now Nalts is following her lead.



Sin Fang Bous: Clangour & Flutes
I just thought this was a really cool & well made music video.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Here's the 3rd video of AJ's current series. I've been trying to get him to sing 'Paper Moon' or 'Everybody Loves Somebody'. CLICK HERE FOR Close To You

2. Nathan Lane sings a song on Sesame Street. CLICK HERE FOR Sing

3. Big booty today, enjoy. CLICK HERE FOR Booty

4. YouTuber Tiffany Jo Allen uploaded a new cover song. CLICK HERE FOR Love Story

5. Still not a huge fan of this type of dancing, but it's growing on me a little. CLICK HERE FOR Electro Dance

6. Here's some more choreography from PacMan & 747. CLICK HERE FOR Did I Fool Ya

7. I'm too lazy to go find another video for today's best of the rest. So I'm just giving you another booty dance. I'm sure at least half of you won't mind. CLICK HERE FOR More Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment