Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, January 30, 2009

Everyday Normal Guy DISS

Everyday Normal Guy DISS
I saw this on POPTUB, and I subscribed to the guys channel.



Computer Camp Love
I saw this Datarock music video on Epic Fu, and thought you guys would enjoy it.



Stock Adviser
Hank Green doing a Britney parody.



Stack The Memory
You'll enjoy this video by the Sniper Twins, featuring Rob Collier.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I'm not usually one of those people that fall apart after seeing a cute baby...however this baby made my heart melt a little. CLICK HERE FOR Darby Drums

2. Here's some more from the Sniper Twins. CLICK HERE FOR Salad Wrap

3. Michael Daniel Baez will be a star one day, mark my word. CLICK HERE FOR You May Be Right

4. Bobby Carter/Michael Fobes is already a star to me. CLICK HERE FOR Doe A Deer

5. I would vote for this guy if he made the show. CLICK HERE FOR American Idol

6. I don't think the word 'pizazz' has ever been uttered by me. Matter a fact, this is the first time I've typed the word. CLICK HERE FOR Pizazz (Gonna Give It To Ya!)

7. Enjoy these while you can, I'm starting to run low on leftover booty. CLICK HERE FOR Booty 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

No comments:

Post a Comment