Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Always Look On The Bright Side

Spintown News:

Always Look On The Bright Side
This is my favorite YouTuber over 50.



Do The Vegaboogie!
This made me lol about a dozen times, for a dozen different reasons.



Everyone Has a Song Inside
Here's a promo for Songsmith. From what I've seen people make with it so far you should save your money.



LOL, Internet
I just found this to be funny.



Best Of The Rest:

1. AJ Rafael still hasn't done one of my requests. Oh well, he's doing 6 more in this series, maybe I'll get lucky still. CLICK HERE FOR Give Me The Simple Life

2. This guy has a man crush on the dude from Scrubs. CLICK HERE FOR Ode To Zach Braff

3. Like yesterday I'm posting some extra booty videos I had laying around. CLICK HERE FOR Booty 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

No comments:

Post a Comment