Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tommy Knox My Socks Off Again

Spintown News:
This is the last of the Christmas videos I'm featuring this year. Frankly I was surprized at how many quality videos came out this year.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Wade Johnston works with YouTubers tsud123 & ChronosXD.



Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
And the last Christmas video of the season is another Wade Johnston video. This time he works with YouTuber daniellesmagic.



More Than Me
Tommy Knox blows me away yet again with this original song.



Ponceman Parody
ponceman does a 'Jizz In My Pants' parody.



Best Of The Rest:

1. TheGentleSurprise entered the Bushman 2008 Uke Contest. CLICK HERE FOR Just Dropped In

2. TheHill88 does another lip dub. CLICK HERE FOR Everyday I Love You Less And Less

3. Here's a Derek Cate original. CLICK HERE FOR Real Good Love

4. jun626 gives us another great guitar solo. CLICK HERE FOR Hotel California

5. CharlieOver9000 just acting goofy. CLICK HERE FOR The Diva Dance

6. ScribbleTunes covers Michael Jackson. CLICK HERE FOR Human Nature

7. Here's Frank Bell featuring Alfie Black. CLICK HERE FOR Song And Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment