Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, January 2, 2009

1/2 Christmas

Silver Bells
Wade Johnston works with RhettandLink on this Christmas classic.



I Know Who Took The Milk And Cookies
I missed my weekly dose of Kina while I was in Florida.



I Don't Know, Let's Sing
Ok, enough Christmas videos for today. This is a Jennifer Chung music video. Not bad for her first video.



Shop Vac
YouTuber spiffworld makes another cool video for a Jonathan Coulton song.



Best Of The Rest:

1. The trilogy is now complete. 3 days in a row of Christmas lights to the same song. CLICK HERE FOR Carol Of The Bells

2. A fan of brentalfloss made this unofficial opening for him. CLICK HERE FOR Unofficial Brent

3. Not a bad little diddy by Tom Chapin, but I wish Emily would stop filming stuff like this, and start dancing again. CLICK HERE FOR Go Away, Sarah Palin

4. Eric does a Bee Gees cover. I don't like the song much, but Eric is a great performer. CLICK HERE FOR Bee Gees Cover

5. I didn't know David Choi did techno music when he first started making muisc. Apparently he was pretty good. CLICK HERE FOR Beatoid

6. Hank Green sings a song from the perspective of an insane person. CLICK HERE FOR Absolutely Bill's Mood

7. YouTuber jun626 plays some mean Led Zeppelin on his guitar. CLICK HERE FOR Communication Breakdown

No comments:

Post a Comment