Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Don't Miss Kollaboration 9 This Year

Spintown News:
We're done with the Christmas leftovers, but we've still got some good videos ahead.

I also have an idea for the music for my next video. I'd like to use the opening & closing song from the 1985 documentary 'That's Dancing!'. Having trouble locating the music though, if anyone can help me out getting an MP3 or knowing where I can buy a CD please let me know.

Kollaboration 9 Promo Trailer
David Choi, Kina Grannis, Jane Lui, Jazmin are all going to be at Kollaboration this year. Hopefully David Elsewhere will also be there. Anyways February 21 is the start date, mark it down.



The Supernote Song
This was the most creative entry into the SuperNote Contest.



YOUTUBE Feature SONG
Another YouTuber trying to get some fame by singing about YouTube.



Rapping
Amir thinks he can rap.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Here's a Derek Cate original song. CLICK HERE FOR Good Life

2. YouTuber koxinyi is another one of my recent subscriptions. CLICK HERE FOR Decode

3. This is the 100th cover of this song I've posted in the past 6 months. CLICK HERE FOR I'm Yours

4. Somebody please explain to these old people how stupid they look. CLICK HERE FOR Put On A Happy Face

5. Nathan Wills gives us a preview of one of his latest dance tracks. CLICK HERE FOR Dance And Awaken

6. Charles Trippy wants to create the next Rick Roll...I don't think it'll catch on. CLICK HERE FOR Trip Roll

7. AJ Rafael posted another cover. CLICK HERE FOR Tired & Uninspired

No comments:

Post a Comment