Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finger Tutting Battle

Spintown News:
I really love todays videos. I mean normally a song about Mario Kart is going to be my number 1 video. However today there are at least 2 videos I enjoyed more. Starting with a tutting video by PacMan & Moon that is probably the best tutting video I've seen to date. I've also embeded the latest from brentalfloss.

Finger Tutting Battle
Moon vs PacMan in another incredible tutting video.



Ducktales WITH LYRICS
This is the last major video Brent is doing before he uploads my video. I love these videos in which he makes lyrics for classic videogame themes.



Mario Kart: The Rap
I link to every song about Mario Kart, and this one isn't bad. I'm just not a huge fan of the Wii Mario Kart vs the N64 or DS versions. Props to YouTuber GoRemy, but be glad you play on Wii & not DS. I'd kick your tail anytime online.



CPDRC Dance
The dancing inmates are finally dancing to their very own song.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Bad dancing is just as much fun to watch as really good dancing. CLICK HERE FOR Circus

2. I'm not a big fan of this type of dancing, but these guys are really good at it. CLICK HERE FOR Electro Dance

3. If the code monkey dance girl doesn't start dancing again, YouTuber NOKTURNA9 could end up as my favorite female internet dancer. CLICK HERE FOR Jacqueline

4. AJ Rafael posted the second video in his new series. CLICK HERE FOR Get Here

5. YouTuber TheGentleSurprise has a good sound, you should check him out. CLICK HERE FOR Saturday Sun

6. Ana Free sings with her friend Joe Martinez. CLICK HERE FOR Free Fallin'

7. This is some major Booty. CLICK HERE FOR WebCam Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment