Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, June 8, 2009

Do You Believe In Magic

Before you get to the videos I want to mention something important...well, at least important to me. The online songwriting contest I run called "SpinTunes" is having sign ups now. The panel of judges has been selected, I've arranged for a couple special guest judges as well. Should be a lot of fun, so if you're an amateur musician or just want to enjoy some cool free music...check out the "SpinTunes" page of the blog. Ok...now you can watch the videos. :p

I don't believe in magic, but I believe that Julia Nunes rocks.


White Magic
Another Disney video remix.

The Chronic (Bizarro Edit)
What would it sound like if you removed all the beats & lyrics from this popular Dr. Dre ablum, but left all the profanity & inappropriate language? It's a prime example of why I like Young MC or Will Smith, and usually pass on c-rap like Dr. Dre.

Robert 'Mr. Fantastic' Muraine
This is a short documentary about one of my favorite dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment