Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Use Somebody

Spintown News:
Small blog post today. I didn't get around to all my normal Saturday sources yesterday. I'll get caught up later today though, and you should get a bigger selection Monday.

Use Somebody
This is a Kings Of Leon cover by Lynzie Kent. This YouTuber (Rafem) is someone I was excited to stumble upon yesterday. He features many different people on his channel, and I hope to feature many of his videos in the future.



Closing Number
Neil Patrick Harris sings at the Tony Awards.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Want to hear a classic Disney song in 14 different languages? Sure you do. CLICK HERE FOR Oo De Lally

2. Here's the most popular YouTube clip from the recent Tony Awards. CLICK HERE FOR Bret Michaels

3. Jay-Z isn't a fan of autotuning apparently. CLICK HERE FOR Death Of Autotune

4. Here's the latest track from Nathan Wills. CLICK HERE FOR Ab Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment