Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions

Here's the latest upload from thelonelyisland on YouTube.



Little Pink Bear
This isn't the cute feel good song I thought it was going to be.



Everybody's Song
After that last video I needed something overly cute & sweet, so it's time for a Sesame Street video featuring Diana Krall.



Nasty Dan
Here's a Sesame Street video featuring my favorite character & a great singer...Oscar & Johnny Cash.



Albinoni's Ghost
It's been a slow week in music & dance, thank goodness for mattrach.



He's The Computer Man
I'm posting this video pruely for nostalgic reasons.



Amazing KITE Flying!
I always felt lucky to get the darn thing in the air as a kid. This guy sort of ticks me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment